Birthday 25 Birthday 25

i've been following your work since 2008 and i like that you've kept the same style but somehow make it look different and better and ahhhhh,,happy belated birthday and keep up the good work. your stuff is amazing

DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation! DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation!

Some of 'em are nice but, I don't get how the hanging suicides are dramatic :^) maybe if they were squirmming around uncontrollably for a hella long time but- this is 2 seconds so it was just, rope to neck - suddenly dead

a lot were nice but I have to put a low rating just for the hideous suicides

Off with her head. Off with her head.

Detail is nice but, speedpaints are seriously the worst on this site. I uh... really enjoy their eyes, though.

Killer Corral Killer Corral

THIS IS SO CUTE. Everyone's all butthurt cause they can't play this for shit, BUT I ADORE THIS OH MY GOD. Piggy is cutest.

Fast Typer 3 Fast Typer 3

I fucking love typing games.

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

I adore that this is supposed to be played with two people. Never really played something like this before, but it's pretty amazing. I'll just have to have someone play with me, in order to get the full affect. But yeah - the fact that it's pretty much based off the little film makes it all that much more fun~ Teamwork, in order to receive the reward. C: Not that I would even know if there's one at the end, I can't beat this yet. x3

Abynx - The Dive Abynx - The Dive

Me gusta.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

OH IT'S THIS SONG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
HHHHH

Garageband Trap Garageband Trap

It's sad that you're such an asshole, but I have to say I honestly like this

My 2 friends on dA :3 My 2 friends on dA :3

They're pretty cute. I like the simplistic style and the shading, but the one on the right... you really messed up on the fingers there. They either have their pinky and ring finger out, or their first and thumb out - and either or, the size of them isn't right to begin with. I'm not the best with fingers, but, having a reference and studying anatomy helps on many levels.

guam/alaska guam/alaska

Ohh, I love this. I like the actions with the hands, and I especially like this because they're an object head. This reminds me of an old piece of my character Held - who is also a TV head, and I gave him 4 hands in the drawing as well, heh. Your style is really pleasing to the eye. I dig that this was done with 3 colors as well. Keep it up!

Game Park Game Park

I would take this down, because I've seen this around the internet a shit ton. So it's obvious it's not yours, and that's against the rules on this site, lol.

SabianGD responds:

Did you happen to see that on a t-shirt site? I've sold this as a shirt on plenty of websites, and they are completely mine. There may be similar illustrations of this, but this one, i made.