All 196 art Reviews

guam/alaska guam/alaska

Ohh, I love this. I like the actions with the hands, and I especially like this because they're an object head. This reminds me of an old piece of my character Held - who is also a TV head, and I gave him 4 hands in the drawing as well, heh. Your style is really pleasing to the eye. I dig that this was done with 3 colors as well. Keep it up!

Game Park Game Park

I would take this down, because I've seen this around the internet a shit ton. So it's obvious it's not yours, and that's against the rules on this site, lol.

SabianGD responds:

Did you happen to see that on a t-shirt site? I've sold this as a shirt on plenty of websites, and they are completely mine. There may be similar illustrations of this, but this one, i made.

Dexter's LAB Dexter's LAB

This is some cute shit, bro. I really dig your style!

ArnabD responds:

well thank you. Glad you like it.

no face no face

So disgusting, just like the move. I love it. You somehow made the shading almost look like flat color at the same time, and it's really pleasing to the eye. Keep it up!

Oney Oney

A perfect, sweet boy.

Fatal Art Aryr Fatal Art Aryr

yessss my character aryr

Spookaween Spookaween

Damn, I a, in love with your creepy stuff/gore art. It makes me want to get back into drawing blood and guts. I also really love the colors for this, spooky and soft. C:

I'm not alright. I'm not alright.

ill miss you

MrsHusband responds:

lmao

Fatal Art Yuri Fatal Art Yuri

das my bbys oc

RadiBits responds:

He's a chill dude, I've enjoyed working with him!

Black Manga Black Manga

honest question: do you draw this stuff from the bottom of your heart or are you on drugs when you do this

M1as responds:

100% Love, dont do drugs they ruin you.
( ゚,_ゝ゚)