All 195 art Reviews

My 2 friends on dA :3 My 2 friends on dA :3

They're pretty cute. I like the simplistic style and the shading, but the one on the right... you really messed up on the fingers there. They either have their pinky and ring finger out, or their first and thumb out - and either or, the size of them isn't right to begin with. I'm not the best with fingers, but, having a reference and studying anatomy helps on many levels.

guam/alaska guam/alaska

Ohh, I love this. I like the actions with the hands, and I especially like this because they're an object head. This reminds me of an old piece of my character Held - who is also a TV head, and I gave him 4 hands in the drawing as well, heh. Your style is really pleasing to the eye. I dig that this was done with 3 colors as well. Keep it up!

Game Park Game Park

I would take this down, because I've seen this around the internet a shit ton. So it's obvious it's not yours, and that's against the rules on this site, lol.

SabianGD responds:

Did you happen to see that on a t-shirt site? I've sold this as a shirt on plenty of websites, and they are completely mine. There may be similar illustrations of this, but this one, i made.

Dexter's LAB Dexter's LAB

This is some cute shit, bro. I really dig your style!

ArnabD responds:

well thank you. Glad you like it.

no face no face

So disgusting, just like the move. I love it. You somehow made the shading almost look like flat color at the same time, and it's really pleasing to the eye. Keep it up!

Oney Oney

A perfect, sweet boy.

Fatal Art Aryr Fatal Art Aryr

yessss my character aryr

Spookaween Spookaween

Damn, I a, in love with your creepy stuff/gore art. It makes me want to get back into drawing blood and guts. I also really love the colors for this, spooky and soft. C:

I'm not alright. I'm not alright.

ill miss you

MrsHusband responds:

lmao

Fatal Art Yuri Fatal Art Yuri

das my bbys oc

RadiBits responds:

He's a chill dude, I've enjoyed working with him!